miércoles, 22 de mayo de 2013

Assessment 2013


Traditional methodologies are still better that modern methodologies.

Nowadays, the education world has lived a lot of changes, but are this changes good enough or not?
Traditional teaching methodologies are always concentrated on knowing everything by heart. This fact is not always logical. I believed that, learning by heart is suitable for a couple of things but not for all knowledge. We can think about it, How many do we remember about your student years? How many things are really useful for you?

On the other hand, we have modern methodologies of teaching. These methodologies try to beat the inexplicable reason for teaching everything by memory. This one, try to give sense to our knowledge and help us how we can apply to real live. This new methodology can help the students who haven’t got enough memory or a good one to know everything by heart
In conclusion, the methodologies of teaching are important but the attitude of the teacher too.

Write an email to a friend telling him or her your first year of college.
Hi Mark
How is your first year of college?
My first year at college isn’t good enough for me.  I have a lot and not all has much sense. We have to copy everything that the teacher tells because we haven’t got books, we are child or something like that. What do you thing about that? I know that we have to take notes but coping literally I think is a stupid thing. 

I have met a lot people and I have made a few good friends, not like us but I can go out whit them. One of them Pepe, he is a downhiller like us, and sometimes we ride out bikes all day.
It is possible that next year, I’ll move to a big flat whit some friends. I hope that they are tidy people because I hate untidy people and I don’t want to live in a bin. 

I hope that you can come here whit me in your holydays. We are going to have a great time.
See you.
Vincent.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario